Position Title: Sales Director
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Managing Director
- The Sales Director will manage sales campaigns for RealINSIGHT. A campaign will involve doing research on a target market/submarket to determine a list of potential clients & total annual recurring revenue, preparing relevant marketing materials, creating a field sales action plan and, ultimately, directly participating in the execution of the plan.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market Research/Potential Client Targeting
- Work with management to identify problems of the target segment.
- Work with management to understand how our product would address the problems.
- Work with management to formulate value proposition.
- Identify companies that meet the criteria of the value proposition.
- Create model to show gross market annual recurring revenue versus acquisition cost.
- Prepare campaign expense budget.
- Work with web site developers on any custom content necessary for a campaign.
- Assist with design & approval of brochures & hand-outs.
- Prepare content for mass e-mail.
- Prepare presentation for potential client demonstrations.
- Prepare presentation for trade show booth.
- Work with Client Services to have system ready for demonstration.
Field Sales Action Plan
- Ensure anyone giving potential client presentations is prepared.
- Ensure anyone working a trade show booth is prepared.
- Create potential client attack plan (steps to close deal) & schedule.
- Prepare weekly plan update for management.
- As a result of feedback, adjust plan & material as necessary.
- For each assigned potential client, execute the attack plan & schedule.
- Optimize each potential client interaction to move to next step in the plan.
- Give potential client presentations & product demonstrations.
- Record feedback of potential client interactions for management update report.